“The Curiosity in Mind certainly keeps a Researcher Alive"
- Own -
Peer Review Article (Published/Submitted)
* Corresponding author
5. Behera B.M., Thirukumaran V., Sharma N.K. and *Biswal T.K., (2020). A preliminary study on Earthquake source properties based on geochemistry, shear resistance and melt pressure of pseudotachylites, Gangavalli fault, South India. In Structural Geometry of Mobile Belts of the Indian Subcontinent. Springer Cham. 175-197.
4. Meher B, *Behera B.M. and Biswal T.K., (2020) Dynamic recrystallization mechanisms and vorticity estimation of Terrane Boundary Shear Zone (Lakhna shear zone): Implications on dynamics of juxtaposition of Eastern Ghats mobile belt with Bastar craton, NW Odisha. Journal of Earth System Science. 129, 124.
3. *Behera B.M., Waele B.D., Thirukumaran V., Sundaralingam K., Narayanan S., Sivalingam B. and Biswal T.K., (2019). Kinematics, strain pattern and geochronology of Salem-Attur shear zone: Tectonic implications for the multiple sheared Salem-Namakkal blocks of the Southern Granulite terrane, India. Precambrian Research, 324, 32-61. PDF. Link
2. *Behera B.M., Thirukumaran V., Soni A., Mishra P.K. and Biswal T.K., (2017). Size distribution and roundness study of clasts within Pseudotachylytes of the Gangavalli Shear Zone, Salem, Tamil Nadu: an insight to its origin and tectonic significance. Journal of Earth System Science. 126(4), 46.
9. Behera B.M. Sharma N.K. and Biswal T.K., (2020). A preliminary study on Earthquake source properties based on geochemistry, shear resistance and melt pressure of pseudotachylites, Gangavalli fault, South India. 36th International Geological Congress, Delhi, India, 9-14 November 2020. Abstract.
8. Behera B.M. and Biswal T.K., (2018). Interchangeable stress condition inferred from paleo-stress analysis of pseudotachylyte vein emplacement from Gangavalli (Southern India). 5th Conference and workshop on "Rock Deformation and Structures (RDS-V)", Delhi. 4-6 October 2018. Abstract. PDF
7. Behera B.M., Tripathy A. and Biswal T.K., (2018). Pre- and post-seismic strength variation of melt associated fault rock fromGangavalli shear zone: a reappraisal study using point load test and petrography study of pseudotachylyte vein. American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting 2018 Virtual Poster Showcase, Washington D.C. USA, 10-14 December 2018. Abstract Volume. PDF & VIDEO
6. Behera B.M. and Biswal T.K., (2018). Paleostress analysis from Gangavalli (Southern India): Inferred from pseudotachylyte emplacement and fracture data. National seminar on Effects of Paleo and Anthropogenic events of Earth System & Annual General Meeting (AGM)-2018 of Geological Society of India. 19-21 September 2018. Abstract Volume. PDF
5. Behera B.M. and Biswal T.K., (2016). Genesis of Pseudotachylyte vein from Gangavalli shear zone and its implication to the evolution of Attur valley, Tamil Nadu, South India. National seminar on Neo Multi Disciplinary Studies on the Cuddapah Basin, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state, India. 26-28 November 2016. Abstract Volume. PDF
4. Behera B.M. and Biswal T.K., (2016). A preliminary study of pseudotachylyte melts from Gangavalli area, Tamil Nadu: an evidence of high speed friction. Rock Deformation and Structures (RDS-IV) 2016. Abstract Volume. PDF
3. Behera B.M., Biswal T.K. and Thirukumaran V., (2016). Breakneck frictional melt from Gangavalli shear zone, an eastern part of regional Salem-Attur shear zone, Tamil Nadu: an evidence of strike slip brittle deformation. Annual General Meeting of the Geological Society of India, 2016. p.58-60. Abstract Volume. PDF Link
2. Behera B.M., Thirukumaran V. and Biswal T.K., (2016). Brittle deformation in Southern Granulite Terrane (SGT): A study of pseudotachylyte bearing fractures along Gangavalli shear zone (GSZ), Tamil Nadu, India. European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2016, Europe, Vol.18, EGU2016-18128. Abstract Volume. PDF Link
1. Behera B.M., Sivalingam B., Biswal T.K. and Mishra P.K., (2015). Deformation history of Southern Granulite Terrane: A study of the mylonite and pseudotachylyte of the Salem-Attur area, Tamil Nadu, India. Geological Society of America (GSA) Annual meeting, USA. Vol.47. No. 7. Abstract Volume. PDF Link